Adopting a Feline FriendWhat do I need to know about adopting from SCP?
- All of our cats/kittens will be spayed/neutered before adoption.
- All of our cats/kittens have been tested for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) and Feline Leukemia.
- All of our cats/kittens have had age appropriate vaccinations.
- You must be at least 21 years old to adopt.
How do I apply to adopt?
- To begin the adoption process, fill out our adoption application and email the completed application to us at email@example.com.
How will I know if I am approved to adopt?
- When we receive your completed application by email, we will respond to confirm receipt of your application.
- We will review your application and reach out to you with any initial questions.
- We will contact your veterinarian(s) for a reference.
- If you rent your home, we will contact your landlord to confirm that you are able to adopt a cat.
- Once your application has been fully processed, we will contact you to confirm your ability to adopt.
What does it cost to adopt?
- The adoption fee for kittens (up to 6 months) is $200 per kitten.
- The adoption fee for adult cats (7 months and up) is $175 per cat.
What is included in the adoption fee?
- The adoption fee covers the cost of their initial veterinary care, medication, food, and housing for our cats and kittens.